May 5, 2021
india
Error invalid grant bad request this is what I am getting,
Page not found when drive folder load

Dr. Bright

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2022
Nepal
I got 3 rar files and when i unzip it all. There is only 150 serially mp4 files. Rest 5-10 files are out of order some 157 , some oddly 232. Where can i get all missing files ?

DaftOdyssey

TutFlixer
Aug 28, 2022
🦀
@TUTProfessor Can you please update the course and the links as well? No need for compression if that makes it easier for you in order to get the highest video quality. Thank you!

Gh. Onsi

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
Jendouba
For the links, they are working just fine. If you get page not found error, try to visit the link again (and again if you have to). I just checked right now

DaftOdyssey

TutFlixer
Aug 28, 2022
🦀
For the links, they are working just fine. If you get page not found error, try to visit the link again (and again if you have to). I just checked right now
Nah man I have already tried many times and the second link just doesn't work plus the contents need to be updated to match the course as well.

Gh. Onsi

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
Jendouba
Nah man I have already tried many times and the second link just doesn't work plus the contents need to be updated to match the course as well.
That's weird actually, i don't know about the update but i checked again and i have to reload several times this time and the links are available!

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
That's weird actually, i don't know about the update but i checked again and i have to reload several times this time and the links are available!
sorry for this weird issue, actually we cant do any thing more on old drive tutflix URL but the new share tutflix URL will works fine normally.

for drive tutflix link if you get page not found click load button few time to cache the file list again

Latest resources