ZeroToMastery - Rust Programming: The Complete Developer's Guide

ZeroToMastery - Rust Programming: The Complete Developer's Guide

Register & Get access to index

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Complete course compressed 720p, 5fps, hevc video, mono aac 48k audio, including latest chapter. Overall complete package around ~30gb down to 1.1gb... enjoy
If download is slow (should be around 0.5mb/sec or more) just register, for registered users it should be faster.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALIAS

TutFlixer
Aug 16, 2021
srilanka
Complete course compressed 720p, 5fps, hevc video, mono aac 48k audio, including latest chapter. Overall complete package around ~30gb down to 1.1gb... enjoy
If download is slow (should be around 0.5mb/sec or more) just register, for registered users it should be faster.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot.Bro don't get me wrong for saying this 2,3 times. We need other zerotomastery courses also in compressed versions. Please if you have time, do this for other zerotomastery courses too. Big help

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Thanks a lot.Bro don't get me wrong for saying this 2,3 times. We need other zerotomastery courses also in compressed versions. Please if you have time, do this for other zerotomastery courses too. Big help
I just upped the tensorflow ml course this morning here. I'll see what I can do with the others. I do not have all, and now that there is not only one but multiple authors on zerotomastery they are really prolific...

ALIAS

TutFlixer
Aug 16, 2021
srilanka
I just upped the tensorflow ml course this morning here. I'll see what I can do with the others. I do not have all, and now that there is not only one but multiple authors on zerotomastery they are really prolific...
Try your best bro. I saw all the courses are on the internet. They are one search away . The thing is, they are huge in size that's why it will be helpful if we can get the same size as you do for other courses. 🤗

MaxTr

TutFlixer
Sep 26, 2020
Algeria
Ok never mind, found exercise files here: github.com/jayson-lennon/ztm-rust
Only one video is missing Exercise: Imposter Syndrome (2:55)

Reactions: capitalist

Latest resources