• Forum Registration Closed, Opens Every Friday Only.

New user? Please visit: Public TutFlix

How to Download the educative.io courses?

General Rules

• 1. Don't Post Course Request here or ask for any course download link

2. Don't post any similar website link as download link or reference

3. Don't Post About Controversial Topic

4. Don't create thread title in single word, use appropriate thread title that matches with your content

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

chuj2137

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
Poland
yo so I've made a nodejs puppeteer based educative.io course ripper, already tested it on the courses available with the github student pack and it worked quite well so if anyone with an active subscription wanted to like rip the whole site then yeah hit me up or something

L0$t_W0Rl|)

TutFlixer
Jul 5, 2022
India
yo so I've made a nodejs puppeteer based educative.io course ripper, already tested it on the courses available with the github student pack and it worked quite well so if anyone with an active subscription wanted to like rip the whole site then yeah hit me up or something
wow great. Share here too.

Reactions: h-mactavish

akidas11

TutFlixer
Apr 10, 2022
USA
Can you post a github link or for a way to test the ripper?

chuj2137

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
Poland
Let me know if you wanna connect. I dont have a subscription but i do know about issues that might prevent ripping
Yeah share your details if you rather not make it public on telgram or something.
yeah like I just figured it would be easier to get stuff done in direct contact rather than merely sharing the code, yall can add me on discord at chuj#1589 and we can talk the details through or something

Reactions: mkpos50

kebrumotis

TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
IN
yeah like I just figured it would be easier to get stuff done in direct contact rather than merely sharing the code, yall can add me on discord at chuj#1589 and we can talk the details through or something
Sent req on discord

Latest resources