How to Download the educative.io courses?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

chuj2137

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
Poland
yo so I've made a nodejs puppeteer based educative.io course ripper, already tested it on the courses available with the github student pack and it worked quite well so if anyone with an active subscription wanted to like rip the whole site then yeah hit me up or something

L0$t_W0Rl|)

TutFlixer
Jul 5, 2022
India
yo so I've made a nodejs puppeteer based educative.io course ripper, already tested it on the courses available with the github student pack and it worked quite well so if anyone with an active subscription wanted to like rip the whole site then yeah hit me up or something
wow great. Share here too.

Reactions: h-mactavish

akidas11

TutFlixer
Apr 10, 2022
USA
Can you post a github link or for a way to test the ripper?

chuj2137

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
Poland
Let me know if you wanna connect. I dont have a subscription but i do know about issues that might prevent ripping
Yeah share your details if you rather not make it public on telgram or something.
yeah like I just figured it would be easier to get stuff done in direct contact rather than merely sharing the code, yall can add me on discord at chuj#1589 and we can talk the details through or something

Reactions: mkpos50

kebrumotis

TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
IN
yeah like I just figured it would be easier to get stuff done in direct contact rather than merely sharing the code, yall can add me on discord at chuj#1589 and we can talk the details through or something
Sent req on discord

sneek

TutFlixer
Mar 13, 2023
England
At present, I know of a few plugins that'll help to save complete web pages one page at a time. A big portion of that website has already been shared all over the internet. So you could focus only on the premium paths and courses.
Hey, if you still have this, do you mind sharing it? I need to download some courses and probably share the ones I can't find online too...

maverickluke

TutFlixer
Aug 23, 2023
USA
I have a paid account with educative, can someone tell me a way to download it...I am trying to do it manually by saving it as pdf but it takes a lot of time and effort. I have also tried out educative.io_scraper, but it is not working for me. A faster way would be good.

Latest resources