[Locked] If you need ANY big Mega links backed up and preserved, please reach out..

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceaseless

Staff member
TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
India
Can you please explain the procedure, I tried the Drive API method doesn't seem to be working.thanks a lot.Others can send their links as well.
Can you please explain the procedure, I tried the Drive API method doesn't seem to be working.thanks a lot.Others can send their links as well.
decode it here ---->
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
i've mailed you a mega link worth TB's , kinldy sent the back up link to me in Mail
thanks alot brother
I know Mega resource uploads are no longer allowed on the forum. But sharing if this helps some folks here.

Bought a Mega Pro 3 account with a friend. So have LOTSS of storage available.

If you have some big courses/collections that you want to back up and forget about it, please reach out. While I don't mind backing up any and everything, please please avoid sending any private stuff(like personal family photos/videos, official govt documents, etc. to maintain privacy). Also please don't drop the link here directly in comments unless you yourself don't mind sharing it publicly.

I think you get the point. I'll back it up and send you a link. Could be a couple of days before I respond if I receive many requests. But rest assured I'll respond to your
email eventually.

Samathw55

TutFlixer
Jul 3, 2021
India
I have send mail to your email Id it will be highly appreciated for sharing your mega course resources with me help me a lots thanks a lot

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Mega.nz Business is ENDING Unlimited Storage and Bandwidth soon. Next Bomb after Google Drive Ending Unlimited Storage. New Policy Directly applies to New Signups. 3 Months time for policy update pricing for old users with Business Accounts.

Thank you for being a valued MEGA Business user and storing your important data with us. Due to demand for a more granular pricing structure combined with more customers who requested high volume storage, we are updating our pricing from 2021-11-03.

After this pricing update, MEGA remains the most cost-competitive, user-controlled end-to-end encrypted cloud services provider. MEGA will keep providing and improving our services for you. We have some very exciting new features and updates coming in 2021 that you won’t want to miss.

The new pricing is calculated on a monthly basis:

€5 per active user (Minimum 3 users, includes 3 TB storage and transfer)
€2.50 per TB additional storage
€2.50 per TB additional transfer

This new pricing will automatically be calculated and charged from 2021-11-03. If by then your usage has changed this will be reflected in your charges.

We look forward to continuing to provide you with the most trusted protected cloud storage & communication and keep you in charge of your business privacy.

Kind regards,

— Team MEGA

100 TB storage or transfer quota for INR21,961.00 per month
1 PB storage or transfer quota for INR219,610.00 per month
1 TB = 1024 GB

thread locked -->> update!
As you can see MEGA:poop: is no more offering so-called Unlimited Storage, from now they are charging 2.50euro for Per TB. I think it's not possible for anyone to provide free service like this without paying money for mega additional storage. I am locking the thread now. If the thread owner gives a valid reason to provide this service again I may open it again.

Reactions: venqics
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources