What are most impactful premium online courses(MAXIMUM THREE) you have successfully completed?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

4bru9

TutFlixer
Apr 15, 2021
Bangladesh
Love this topic!

I am 100% into the personal development field. Been at it for 4+ years. Was able to double my income in 3 months time when I first got started. Now I understand who "me" is, my intuition is amazing, I can attract/manifiest what I need, I know how to mold the formless energy that is constantly flowing to us and through us. Everyday you got to grow 1%. Only way to do that is REPITION REPITION REPITION!

Here are some epic courses that shot me up into the stratosphere.

1) Bob Proctor You Were Born Rich Seminar - This was the seminar that started it all. I would be up till 1am watching his videos over and over and over again. Its Bob's life work. It goes through his belieaf system and the core teachings.

2)Bob Proctor - The New Lead the Field Coaching Program / Earl Nightingale Lead the Field - I completed Earl's program twice. Its a 12 week program. That changed my life for the good. Thats when I started to get results. Bob's New Lead the Field is the same program as Earl's but on steriods. $3000 program so its premium for sure. Its a 120 dayprogram so be warned however if you commit to it YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE!!!! The best advice I can give you is to listen to the teaching as you read the transcripts. You do this once a day for 10 days before moving on to the next lesson. I highly recomend you do the lesson twice or thrice a day.

3) Michael Beckwith Life Vision Mastery - If you do not know who Michael Beckwith or Agape International Spiritual Center is, your missing out on life. Michael has a 30 day "quest" for life visioning. ITS AMAZING!! The knowledge he presents before you get into life visioning is worth GOLD alone. Life Visioning is a meditative process to understand your life vision. You need to understand the knowledge before you do the actull practice. The knowledge itself will change your life guarentee if you allow it. Once your ready for the practice, its going to open up so many doors!

Some other progreams worth mentioning.
A) Bob Proctor Create Your Own Economy - SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD for the people who want to make passive income or become financially independent. That was the program that started my own buisness ventures. Once you understand how energy flows to you and through you, its easy to gernate Multiple Sources of Income.

B) The Art of Astral Projection with Jade Shaw - AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. Learning the skill of AP will change your life... PERIOD. ITS A SKILL!!

C) Earl Nightingale The Strangest Secret - Out of all the audio programs I completed, I completed this the MOST. I would listen to this between 5 and 10 times a day for a whole year... SO GOOD.

There are a lot more courses/programs/shows/audios I can talk about. I have a whole collection but these are truly amazing courses.
Hey man, loved your response! I am super super passionate about self-improvement too. Can we get in touch?

whitesimba4

White Simba
TutFlixer
Oct 16, 2021
bangladesh
Love this topic!

I am 100% into the personal development field. Been at it for 4+ years. Was able to double my income in 3 months time when I first got started. Now I understand who "me" is, my intuition is amazing, I can attract/manifiest what I need, I know how to mold the formless energy that is constantly flowing to us and through us. Everyday you got to grow 1%. Only way to do that is REPITION REPITION REPITION!

Here are some epic courses that shot me up into the stratosphere.

1) Bob Proctor You Were Born Rich Seminar - This was the seminar that started it all. I would be up till 1am watching his videos over and over and over again. Its Bob's life work. It goes through his belieaf system and the core teachings.

2)Bob Proctor - The New Lead the Field Coaching Program / Earl Nightingale Lead the Field - I completed Earl's program twice. Its a 12 week program. That changed my life for the good. Thats when I started to get results. Bob's New Lead the Field is the same program as Earl's but on steriods. $3000 program so its premium for sure. Its a 120 dayprogram so be warned however if you commit to it YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE!!!! The best advice I can give you is to listen to the teaching as you read the transcripts. You do this once a day for 10 days before moving on to the next lesson. I highly recomend you do the lesson twice or thrice a day.

3) Michael Beckwith Life Vision Mastery - If you do not know who Michael Beckwith or Agape International Spiritual Center is, your missing out on life. Michael has a 30 day "quest" for life visioning. ITS AMAZING!! The knowledge he presents before you get into life visioning is worth GOLD alone. Life Visioning is a meditative process to understand your life vision. You need to understand the knowledge before you do the actull practice. The knowledge itself will change your life guarentee if you allow it. Once your ready for the practice, its going to open up so many doors!

Some other progreams worth mentioning.
A) Bob Proctor Create Your Own Economy - SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD for the people who want to make passive income or become financially independent. That was the program that started my own buisness ventures. Once you understand how energy flows to you and through you, its easy to gernate Multiple Sources of Income.

B) The Art of Astral Projection with Jade Shaw - AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. Learning the skill of AP will change your life... PERIOD. ITS A SKILL!!

C) Earl Nightingale The Strangest Secret - Out of all the audio programs I completed, I completed this the MOST. I would listen to this between 5 and 10 times a day for a whole year... SO GOOD.

There are a lot more courses/programs/shows/audios I can talk about. I have a whole collection but these are truly amazing courses.
i would love to learn this. can you share these courses and other things?

Latest resources