What are most impactful premium online courses(MAXIMUM THREE) you have successfully completed?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

hmdata365

TutFlixer
May 25, 2022
Afghanistan
Although I'm not a developer by any margins (A fresh WordPress User), these courses have been really helpful in my endeavors.

Erik Kennedy - Learn UI Design
Erik Kennedy - Learn UX Design
6 Figure Freelancer I'm in the middle of it and for now, I say it has opened my eyes to the market and what I should do and what I should not do. It's a really helpful website.

lastnoob

TutFlixer
Oct 30, 2021
UK
Although I'm not a developer by any margins (A fresh WordPress User), these courses have been really helpful in my endeavors.

Erik Kennedy - Learn UI Design
Erik Kennedy - Learn UX Design
6 Figure Freelancer I'm in the middle of it and for now, I say it has opened my eyes to the market and what I should do and what I should not do. It's a really helpful website.
@hmdata365 could you share the Learn UX Design one please?

renderer

TutFlixer
Sep 15, 2020
grinding 🏃
My top 3, all of it are in tutflix:
  • Ardan Labs Ultimate Go: even if you dont code in Go, it is still very beneficial as the instructor (Bill Kennedy) teaches mechanical sympathy/low latency software engineering. In fact, all of bill kennedy's courses from ArdanLabs are a must, although I havent finished them all yet except for Ultimate Go. @dikk posted an ultra compressed collection of Bill Kennedy's courses around this thread.
  • Arpit Bhayani System Design Masterclass: months after this resource was published in tutflix, the author became a Staff Software Engineer at Google, which is extremely hard to do for someone with no senior-level big tech experience (he only spent 1 year at Amazon then he moved on to smaller companies). And especially hard to do in this market today where because of layoffs, top talent is flooding the market and people are getting lowballed and down-levelled left and right. Arpit is the only guy out there besides the "
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    " who teaches system design at FAANG Staff SWE level, who by the way
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , it's getting a lot of positive reviews so far at Teamblind.
  • Steven Kotler's Zero to Dangerous: despite the cringey title, I was surprised as to how comprehensive it is for a course on personal development and productivity. Duration is long but it's also full of exercises. Covers health, productivity, habit development, dealing with emotions, and more.

half9

TutFlixer
Mar 24, 2023
USA
Love this topic!

I am 100% into the personal development field. Been at it for 4+ years. Was able to double my income in 3 months time when I first got started. Now I understand who "me" is, my intuition is amazing, I can attract/manifiest what I need, I know how to mold the formless energy that is constantly flowing to us and through us. Everyday you got to grow 1%. Only way to do that is REPITION REPITION REPITION!

Here are some epic courses that shot me up into the stratosphere.

1) Bob Proctor You Were Born Rich Seminar - This was the seminar that started it all. I would be up till 1am watching his videos over and over and over again. Its Bob's life work. It goes through his belieaf system and the core teachings.

2)Bob Proctor - The New Lead the Field Coaching Program / Earl Nightingale Lead the Field - I completed Earl's program twice. Its a 12 week program. That changed my life for the good. Thats when I started to get results. Bob's New Lead the Field is the same program as Earl's but on steriods. $3000 program so its premium for sure. Its a 120 dayprogram so be warned however if you commit to it YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE!!!! The best advice I can give you is to listen to the teaching as you read the transcripts. You do this once a day for 10 days before moving on to the next lesson. I highly recomend you do the lesson twice or thrice a day.

3) Michael Beckwith Life Vision Mastery - If you do not know who Michael Beckwith or Agape International Spiritual Center is, your missing out on life. Michael has a 30 day "quest" for life visioning. ITS AMAZING!! The knowledge he presents before you get into life visioning is worth GOLD alone. Life Visioning is a meditative process to understand your life vision. You need to understand the knowledge before you do the actull practice. The knowledge itself will change your life guarentee if you allow it. Once your ready for the practice, its going to open up so many doors!

Some other progreams worth mentioning.
A) Bob Proctor Create Your Own Economy - SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD for the people who want to make passive income or become financially independent. That was the program that started my own buisness ventures. Once you understand how energy flows to you and through you, its easy to gernate Multiple Sources of Income.

B) The Art of Astral Projection with Jade Shaw - AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. Learning the skill of AP will change your life... PERIOD. ITS A SKILL!!

C) Earl Nightingale The Strangest Secret - Out of all the audio programs I completed, I completed this the MOST. I would listen to this between 5 and 10 times a day for a whole year... SO GOOD.

There are a lot more courses/programs/shows/audios I can talk about. I have a whole collection but these are truly amazing courses.

Last edited:

Ishan09

TutFlixer
Apr 29, 2022
ishan123???
Love this topic!

I am 100% into the personal development field. Been at it for 4+ years. Was able to double my income in 3 months time when I first got started. Now I understand who "me" is, my intuition is amazing, I can attract/manifiest what I need, I know how to mold the formless energy that is constantly flowing to us and through us. Everyday you got to grow 1%. Only way to do that is REPITION REPITION REPITION!

Here are some epic courses that shot me up into the stratosphere.

1) Bob Proctor You Were Born Rich Seminar - This was the seminar that started it all. I would be up till 1am watching his videos over and over and over again. Its Bob's life work. It goes through his belieaf system and the core teachings.

2)Bob Proctor - The New Lead the Field Coaching Program / Earl Nightingale Lead the Field - I completed Earl's program twice. Its a 12 week program. That changed my life for the good. Thats when I started to get results. Bob's New Lead the Field is the same program as Earl's but on steriods. $3000 program so its premium for sure. Its a 120 dayprogram so be warned however if you commit to it YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE!!!! The best advice I can give you is to listen to the teaching as you read the transcripts. You do this once a day for 10 days before moving on to the next lesson. I highly recomend you do the lesson twice or thrice a day.

3) Michael Beckwith Life Vision Mastery - If you do not know who Michael Beckwith or Agape International Spiritual Center is, your missing out on life. Michael has a 30 day "quest" for life visioning. ITS AMAZING!! The knowledge he presents before you get into life visioning is worth GOLD alone. Life Visioning is a meditative process to understand your life vision. You need to understand the knowledge before you do the actull practice. The knowledge itself will change your life guarentee if you allow it. Once your ready for the practice, its going to open up so many doors!

Some other progreams worth mentioning.
A) Bob Proctor Create Your Own Economy - SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD for the people who want to make passive income or become financially independent. That was the program that started my own buisness ventures. Once you understand how energy flows to you and through you, its easy to gernate Multiple Sources of Income.

B) The Art of Astral Projection with Jade Shaw - AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. Learning the skill of AP will change your life... PERIOD. ITS A SKILL!!

C) Earl Nightingale The Strangest Secret - Out of all the audio programs I completed, I completed this the MOST. I would listen to this between 5 and 10 times a day for a whole year... SO GOOD.

There are a lot more courses/programs/shows/audios I can talk about. I have a whole collection but these are truly amazing courses.
can you share other courses, your recommendation seems interersting.

Ishan09

TutFlixer
Apr 29, 2022
ishan123???
I can look into it. I know I need to sign up as a uploader for TutFlix. If I am able to upload them, I will report back.
There are a lot more courses/programs/shows/audios I can talk about. I have a whole collection but these are truly amazing courses. I am talking about these statement, can you mention those audio shows / programs, I am really into that.

will2dosmx

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Sep 9, 2020
Mexico
Until now none, I don't have free time, I'm working two jobs at the same time. but this year i want to improve in algorithms using educative and i want to improve my english.

learnaws

TutFlixer
Jan 27, 2022
Argentina
Thank you for sharing guys, you have inspired me to work harder.

For me, it has been Cantrill's courses on AWS, and his courses have helped me build my technical foundations on AWS

bitsentinal

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Apr 18, 2021
Europe
For me it would be

APPLIED AI ML COURSE- Great course that covers maths,sql, python , ML , deep learning, and has good amount of projects. Best part was since all the content from Maths to ML was taught from one source it was easy to understand rather than splitting the learning among 3-4 courses

MLOPS SPECIALIZATION - Quite practical and apart from the technical know-how , first module also has some good points/advice about normal ML tasks , it also helps you in developing right mindset for a ML project

renderer

TutFlixer
Sep 15, 2020
grinding 🏃
For me it would be

APPLIED AI ML COURSE- Great course that covers maths,sql, python , ML , deep learning, and has good amount of projects. Best part was since all the content from Maths to ML was taught from one source it was easy to understand rather than splitting the learning among 3-4 courses

MLOPS SPECIALIZATION - Quite practical and apart from the technical know-how , first module also has some good points/advice about normal ML tasks , it also helps you in developing right mindset for a ML project
what MLOps course is that from? Is that the coursera one?

saad007

TutFlixer
Oct 4, 2020
Bangladesh
For me it would be

APPLIED AI ML COURSE- Any link or sales page?

lemonsx

TutFlixer
May 13, 2023
United States
I highly recommend the CS50 courses by David Malan from Harvard/Stanford - they are available freely but are great to get orientation of CS concepts and a foundation in programming! The professor is very good at making the topics interesting and they now have several variations like Python of web etc.

Latest resources