India College confusion for MCA

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

DosyPree

TutFlixer
Oct 23, 2021
India
Yes I am pursuing Msc data science in online mode. Few private companies don't consider. I was selected in TCS but they put my profile on hold because I competed my MCA in distance mode. In covid online education came in light. now all companies consider online education also the course curriculum is same as off line.
TCS, wipro etc all IT MNCs are considering Online education.
thats a very enlightening insight bro, thanks a lot !

Reactions: jéét

jéét

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
India
Very sad to hear that they didnt consider your distance mca. Msc data science online or offline bro? And so that means distance and online are not the same and are different?
Msc Data science in online mode.
all IT MNCs consider online education.
you can check:
amity online, lpu online, jain online.
these Universities have good course curriculum and less fees.

Last edited:
Reactions: DosyPree

CodeVj

TutFlixer
Apr 5, 2021
Web
Very sad to hear that they didnt consider your distance mca. Msc data science online or offline bro? And so that means distance and online are not the same and are different?
This not reality this is just fake news. If you are targeting MNCs then it's right. But the startup far better than MNCs like for salary and knowledge also you don't need that one degree certificate to make money. Learn 1 market Capture skill master on this make you better than others who get degree.
+ You are not only for MNCs and Indian startup their are many Remote jobs growing day by day literally they don't need your resume thay see you projects and soft skill..
Hope this make sense
Happy learning

DosyPree

TutFlixer
Oct 23, 2021
India
This not reality this is just fake news. If you are targeting MNCs then it's right. But the startup far better than MNCs like for salary and knowledge also you don't need that one degree certificate to make money. Learn 1 market Capture skill master on this make you better than others who get degree.
+ You are not only for MNCs and Indian startup their are many Remote jobs growing day by day literally they don't need your resume thay see you projects and soft skill..
Hope this make sense
Happy learning
Thanks for this answer Vj.

Ishan09

TutFlixer
Apr 29, 2022
ishan123???
Hope this make sense
Happy learning
Bro can you tell me how to find these kind of companies which do not look degree and also hire freshers for the entry level software engineer role. I am applying in LinkedIn, Glassdoor and indeed for now. Can you how can you find Such high paying degree jobs.

CodeVj

TutFlixer
Apr 5, 2021
Web
Bro can you tell me how to find these kind of companies which do not look degree and also hire freshers for the entry level software engineer role. I am applying in LinkedIn, Glassdoor and indeed for now. Can you how can you find Such high paying degree jobs.
*Angellist/remotejobs Glassdoor
' Angellist' Glassdoor there are many startup also Remote jobs.
If you are interested in freelancing then this one is also good option.

Ishan09

TutFlixer
Apr 29, 2022
ishan123???
After checking out colleges for Online MCA:- the top colleges which I found were LPU, Manipal, Amrita Online Ahead, Jain Online, and Amity University. Out of all these, Online Jain has good specializations like ai, ds, full-stack, cloud, business analyst, cyber, etc. Does anyone have information on any of these programs, or some of your friends/known ones are doing mca in these colleges or any other online mca, please provide the information, it will be helpful for me?

jhonny

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2022
india
After checking out colleges for Online MCA:- the top colleges which I found were LPU, Manipal, Amrita Online Ahead, Jain Online, and Amity University. Out of all these, Online Jain has good specializations like ai, ds, full-stack, cloud, business analyst, cyber, etc. Does anyone have information on any of these programs, or some of your friends/known ones are doing mca in these colleges or any other online mca, please provide the information, it will be helpful for me?
I'm currently pursuing MCA (Computer Science & IT) from Jain Online which i feel better than the other university courses. Also the program structure is well organized with latest technological courses which is very helpful for career.

Reactions: Ishan09

Ishan09

TutFlixer
Apr 29, 2022
ishan123???
I'm currently pursuing MCA (Computer Science & IT) from Jain Online which i feel better than the other university courses. Also the program structure is well organized with latest technological courses which is very helpful for career.
Bro, I saw some quora post on online Jain, says like it gives problems to students in exams and no proper support and placement opportunities.

Ishan09

TutFlixer
Apr 29, 2022
ishan123???
Hey guys , I need your inputs for these two online mca colleges , one is jain University and other is MANIPAL University. Which is good , any information will help you. I am planning to take admission in the college.

Ishan09

TutFlixer
Apr 29, 2022
ishan123???
Hey buddy, can you give me socials, I need to talk to you in detail regarding this. Telegram, mail , anything .

jhonny

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2022
india
Hey buddy, can you give me socials, I need to talk to you in detail regarding this. Telegram, mail , anything .
You can ask me here for more details where i can help you to share you the information.

Last edited:

jhonny

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2022
india
Bro, I saw some quora post on online Jain, says like it gives problems to students in exams and no proper support and placement opportunities.
Its partly true but for semester fees they make a lot of trouble even though you paid on time.

As per my knowledge to get proper MCA degree then go for Jain or any other University institution because these are regular degree (but ONLINE MODE) which is different from Distance education.

For knowledge, I hope TUTFLIX is best option because you won't learn much in any of these universities because they just teach ABCD basics of these courses.

NO CAMPUS REQUIREMENTS for ONLINE DEGREES.

I hope I had answered you query.

Reactions: Ishan09

Ishan09

TutFlixer
Apr 29, 2022
ishan123???
Its partly true but for semester fees they make a lot of trouble even though you paid on time.

As per my knowledge to get proper MCA degree then go for Jain or any other University institution because these are regular degree (but ONLINE MODE) which is different from Distance education.

For knowledge, I hope TUTFLIX is best option because you won't learn much in any of these universities because they just teach ABCD basics of these courses.

NO CAMPUS REQUIREMENTS for ONLINE DEGREES.

I hope I had answered you query.
hey i know i will not get to learn in these universitioes, however i am preparing dsa and web development for product based companies and will apply to the startups in 1-2 months

Reactions: jhonny

Latest resources