Somebody has educative.io premium account?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Ninja_warrior_7

TutFlixer
Aug 3, 2021
India
I have ripped almost every interview prep course from educative but left with only a few courses. If one can lend me an account, I can rip everything within 2 days!
Hey buddy, if you have the system design series, can u share? in a time crunch now. would love if you have got it

royalknight

TutFlixer
Aug 14, 2022
india
I have ripped almost every interview prep course from educative but left with only a few courses. If one can lend me an account, I can rip everything within 2 days!
Bro could you please share “Grokking of morden system design for engineers and managers” course. I am really want this course but i dont have money for the subscription. If you want to please send me on my telegram id @royalknightt

Reactions: gaurav88

royalknight

TutFlixer
Aug 14, 2022
india
Any good soul out there to help a poor student like me, all i want is a course from Edurative.io named as “Grokking of morden system design for engineers and managers “ , i will be really greatfull if anyone can send me on my telegram id @royalknightt
Thanks

arnabs542

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
India
Any good soul out there to help a poor student like me, all i want is a course from Edurative.io named as “Grokking of morden system design for engineers and managers “ , i will be really greatfull if anyone can send me on my telegram id @royalknightt
Thanks
Even I am here for the “Grokking of morden system design for engineers and managers “ course. Anyone Willing to share for the TutFlix community ?

kadamativenkatasai7

TutFlixer
Jan 18, 2021
india
Because simply
1. grab a temp mail
2. Signup with it
3. Opt the free trail
4. Pick individual trail for all the learning paths and pick enterprise trail for projects(hands-on labs)
5. This should get you all the learning paths and projects except the ace the series

whoopty_hoops

TutFlixer
May 28, 2021
India
did you get the ace the python coding interview
nope, but dont need it anymore. Just leetcode, do some cheatsheets like neetcode and youtube. Dont fall into this trap of finding the right course. Just dive into leetcode and u will learn alot from the discuss page of leetcode. Pick up coding ninjas course that should be sufficient and then learn the patterns from educative

Reactions: DaftOdyssey

Latest resources