Somebody has educative.io premium account?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

kebrumotis

TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
IN
i also have github student pack, i can provide you the account if you want. @rishu2022 , please help us getting interview paths , i want java and javascript interview paths,
Why would we be asking for Premium account if github student pack could have helped us. If you are not able to access the paths...it clearly means that github student pack is not enough

Reactions: fandango

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
i also have github student pack, i can provide you the account if you want. @rishu2022 , please help us getting interview paths , i want java and javascript interview paths,
They have locked the interview paths for trial users. 7 day trial using a card will give you access to more courses than your GitHub Student pack (but not to interview paths, neither to Grokking paths).

panthchristian4990

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 8, 2020
India
@BrainSugar check this github repo, seems promising (I haven't tried yet)
github dot com/anilabhadatta/educative.io_scraper

To view the downloaded courses, it has the Educative-Viewer repository
github dot com/anilabhadatta/educative-viewer

PS: I have no idea in which file format it saves the downloaded course content as it requires the "Educative-Viewer" to view the course.
this might be more helpful
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
an example here:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Note : not mine i found it on other forum

bitsentinal

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Apr 18, 2021
Europe
Scrapping or ripping is not allowed with the premium tools account. Don't even think about it or else you will get banned make sure you keep that in mind
Well that would be totally impractical to try to scrape account and spend time there when I already have the account access.

Also to non-premium members, what I saw was that try getting the individual ones first and see if the path is really worth it. If you are intermediate and above paths won't be super effective for you as you would now focus on small subset of topics rather than a from scratch course.

I took premium one as time was a great constraint and it was a steal for some of the tools and being stress free for having to collect and maintain course resources by myself

Reactions: Ishan09

Ishan09

TutFlixer
Apr 29, 2022
ishan123???
I have ripped almost every interview prep course from educative but left with only a few courses. If one can lend me an account, I can rip everything within 2 days!
which courses have you ripped, can you give a list of courses that you have ripped. Do you have java for programmers, ace java coding interview, an ace javascript interview course, the front end, DevOps, etc? Please reply to me, if you can somehow provide me I will be grateful.

Ishan09

TutFlixer
Apr 29, 2022
ishan123???
I saw was that try getting the individual ones first and see if the

Well that would be totally impractical to try to scrape account and spend time there when I already have the account access.

Also to non-premium members, what I saw was that try getting the individual ones first and see if the path is really worth it. If you are intermediate and above paths won't be super effective for you as you would now focus on small subset of topics rather than a from scratch course.

I took premium one as time was a great constraint and it was a steal for some of the tools and being stress free for having to collect and maintain course resources by myself
hey @bisentinal , by getting premium membership at tutflix, you are getting access to such resources like educative.io and other platform easily. If thats the case, I also want to become premium member at tutflix, please do reply.

panthchristian4990

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 8, 2020
India
hey @bisentinal , by getting premium membership at tutflix, you are getting access to such resources like educative.io and other platform easily. If thats the case, I also want to become premium member at tutflix, please do reply.
It's totally worth it if you get a chance don't miss it

bitsentinal

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Apr 18, 2021
Europe
You can ask professor for that it would be around August** for second batch as he told in a reply. So you would have to wait a little. Do keep an eye on it.

Latest resources