Trying to Study 10 hours a day.

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

prince_singh

TutFlixer
Dec 4, 2020
planet
Reading a book isn’t a race—the better the book, the more slowly it should be absorbed.

The number of books completed is a vanity metric. As you know more, you leave more books unfinished. Focus on new concepts with predictive power.

To think clearly, understand the basics. If you’re memorizing advanced concepts without being able to re-derive them as needed, you’re lost.

More hours will not necessarily convert into more knowledge.

Its better to focus on productivity.

Distribute your syllabus in chunk and try to handle one at a time.

Also remember that an exam is not an end game, there is many more things that will come in life.

Your life is a firefly blink in a night. You’re here for such a brief period of time

Make sure you enjoy it, because there is no legacy. There’s nothing to leave. We’re all going to be gone. Our children will be gone. Our works will be dust.
thanks man appreciate your tips. . I do not want children lol ... :)

singam

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Mar 16, 2021
UK
It is just an experiment. My exams are near. can I study for 10 hours every day without getting distracted?

p.s: maximum I can study 4 hours a day. when I push myself.

I will be reporting here every day for 1 month. or more.

Here is an update.........................
Day 1 : 3 hours only (failed)
day 2 : 4 hours { little progress}
day 3 : 5 hours. { improving little.}
You can achieve this using pomodoro technique. Please give it a try

azizmech

TutFlixer
Nov 21, 2021
Tuchanka
Within normal working days, I study for 3 hours daily but in the vacations, I study more than 8 hours continuously beside prayers and meals

Jaywed

TutFlixer
May 3, 2021
India
It is just an experiment. My exams are near. can I study for 10 hours every day without getting distracted?

p.s: maximum I can study 4 hours a day. when I push myself.

I will be reporting here every day for 1 month. or more.

Here is an update.........................
Day 1 : 3 hours only (failed)
day 2 : 4 hours { little progress}
day 3 : 5 hours. { improving little.}
Don't do like this , brain will get damage .

kiranmehra13

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 11, 2020
India
@Jaywed , I dont think so. He will develop endurance in the process. I'd like to think what if he doesn't put those many hours. His Life may get damaged. Its about how badly he wants to do it. Almost like his life may depend on it. ;)

kiranmehra13

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 11, 2020
India
well your goal to study 10+ hours a day is gonna be hard initially but you gotta keep pushing towards it. its just like working out at gym. When you join newly, you wouldn't be able to hit those big weights. you gotta slowly work your way up. Staying consistent is what helped me. I first started with 4hrs a day and sticked to it for about a week. It got easier to keep my focus on for 4 hrs a day(incl. breaks) then i pushed to 6hrs/day, for another week. then 8hrs/day for another week then 10 hours/day for another week. heres something interesting started to happen. My memory retension and ability to maintain focus has been improved to a huge level. I started to enjoy this feeling. Its almost like super power. Then i wanted to take it to next level and this time my goal was 16hrs per day where i had to cut off all my friends social acitivities to churn most of the time, Had to be super organized which includes to be on simple meals(easy to cook but nutritious to cut down time). Also had to cut down the sleep few hrs. best part i was able to be in this state which i call "Accelerated Learning" but comprehension of what you're learning takes hit and it dropped to 70% which was fine by me as i used to take thorough notes which i use to revisit weekly.

Jaywed

TutFlixer
May 3, 2021
India
well your goal to study 10+ hours a day is gonna be hard initially but you gotta keep pushing towards it. its just like working out at gym. When you join newly, you wouldn't be able to hit those big weights. you gotta slowly work your way up. Staying consistent is what helped me. I first started with 4hrs a day and sticked to it for about a week. It got easier to keep my focus on for 4 hrs a day(incl. breaks) then i pushed to 6hrs/day, for another week. then 8hrs/day for another week then 10 hours/day for another week. heres something interesting started to happen. My memory retension and ability to maintain focus has been improved to a huge level. I started to enjoy this feeling. Its almost like super power. Then i wanted to take it to next level and this time my goal was 16hrs per day where i had to cut off all my friends social acitivities to churn most of the time, Had to be super organized which includes to be on simple meals(easy to cook but nutritious to cut down time). Also had to cut down the sleep few hrs. best part i was able to be in this state which i call "Accelerated Learning" but comprehension of what you're learning takes hit and it dropped to 70% which was fine by me as i used to take thorough notes which i use to revisit weekly

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
well your goal to study 10+ hours a day is gonna be hard initially but you gotta keep pushing towards it. its just like working out at gym. When you join newly, you wouldn't be able to hit those big weights. you gotta slowly work your way up. Staying consistent is what helped me. I first started with 4hrs a day and sticked to it for about a week. It got easier to keep my focus on for 4 hrs a day(incl. breaks) then i pushed to 6hrs/day, for another week. then 8hrs/day for another week then 10 hours/day for another week. heres something interesting started to happen. My memory retension and ability to maintain focus has been improved to a huge level. I started to enjoy this feeling. Its almost like super power. Then i wanted to take it to next level and this time my goal was 16hrs per day where i had to cut off all my friends social acitivities to churn most of the time, Had to be super organized which includes to be on simple meals(easy to cook but nutritious to cut down time). Also had to cut down the sleep few hrs. best part i was able to be in this state which i call "Accelerated Learning" but comprehension of what you're learning takes hit and it dropped to 70% which was fine by me as i used to take thorough notes which i use to revisit weekly.
6hours in one single shot or with intervals ? if intervals how did you split it boss ?

Latest resources