Trying to Study 10 hours a day.

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

systemrename02

TutFlixer
Dec 21, 2021
Brasil
do I have anxiety? i try to study but i want to rush things and finish some course all in one day, and when i see some videos are long i just give up

kiranmehra13

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 11, 2020
India
do I have anxiety? i try to study but i want to rush things and finish some course all in one day, and when i see some videos are long i just give up
This is normal. Happens with me alot but then i sit myself down and tell myself that I got time. Make realistic expectations on when you want to finish a particular course. Do one thing at a time. Dont think about another course or next thing before you finish current course. Ground yourself better with pomodoro targets. I do like 4 sessions in a stretch with 5mins break inbetween then one long break. then next 4 sessions can be the same subject/course or If i have to study someting else i pick it up.

Reactions: systemrename02

velvaretta

TutFlixer
Jan 19, 2022
indonesia
all the best for you man, just dont get sick, and take care of your health, im used to learn and code for 12 hours a day too, but i split it to each section, 30 mins full focus, 5 mins rest and do anything i want, then continue, i did that for straight 3 month consistently, it was amazing! keep going man wish you all the best..

samsoft

TutFlixer
Oct 24, 2020
UG
thanks man appreciate your tips. . I do not want children lol ... :)
I don't know what's wrong with IT men with kids use your time well enjoy the kids in their early days and watch them grow up. besides have sex with people you really care for deep u will love their kids surely.

freeseedboxx

TutFlixer
May 24, 2023
Kuwait
10 hours a day seems unsustainable and a surefire way to get burnt out quickly. but if its a crunch prior to the exams for a week or two then that's fine. good luck even though I know this post is old.

Firas Bazgouli

TutFlixer
Jul 14, 2022
france
start with 6 week and each week add 30 minutes until you reach 9-10 ; studying 12 hours each , day can make you sick , 10 true valuable hours is the dream

skenda997

TutFlixer
Jan 9, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
You can do it definitely, I was doing it 12 hour non stop for 2 years straight, you just need to get used to it :+)
But what you study needs to be interesting to you, so it doesn't feel like tiring to you, I wouldn't be able to do it if it wasn't like that for me

Lucaa

TutFlixer
Sep 2, 2022
North Korea
I am learning frontend development with projects
And #DSA also with daily 2 3 leetcode or any type questions on DSA.
Yup you also can join i am restating my development and learning DSA from 5 th #December because of new content
ES2023?

krishnal

TutFlixer
Aug 11, 2022
india
Hay all my dear friends it's all waste of time just take proper diet and 10 hrs sleep daily for a week you will see instant boost of energy

Firas Bazgouli

TutFlixer
Jul 14, 2022
france
Guys trust me , go to the gym do some hit exercices your health and state of flow will thank you later on life , it's crazy how sports is so under-rated , wish you the best ! and remember it's not about sitting all day doing mundane tasks , it's about what you do with valuable time you got, or do you have any roadmap planned ahead that you are trying to complete !

Reactions: Lucaa

Latest resources